Pages

Eliza Lynn Taylor

Eliza Lynn Taylor
Eliza Lynn Taylor Freelance Writer

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Big News From Eliza Lynn Taylor

I have been asked several times why my first book Murder So Convenient and the second one Codename: Cipher  are only available for Amazon's Kindle readers. Well, for one, I don't have a Nook  and I don't have a way to set up (yet) for that reader. So there is your answer. However, I have also been asked why they are not in print either...

I have some big news and it is just in time for Christmas! As of today, Murder So Convenient IS available in paperback from Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1973334224?ref_=pe_870760_150889320 

In a few days Codename: Cipher will also be available in paperback! I don't have that link yet as it not yet live, but I will let you know when this happens.

I hope you all are as excited as I am in this. A huge thanks goes to Kindle Direct Publishing for this program.

Available Now at Amazon.com!

Available in just a few days! Look for it on Amazon.com! 



No comments:

Post a Comment